|Ways to Donate to IWHC|
Now is the moment to make a difference for women and girls worldwide by making a gift to IWHC.
Our high proportion of general support funds allows us to respond quickly when opportunities or threats arise—a quality that has made us highly effective in shaping international policies and budgets, and building the capacity of women’s health and rights organizations in developing countries. We leverage our work in these two critically linked worlds to change thinking, redirect funding, and motivate action by people and institutions that can secure rights and health for women and girls.
IWHC offers several giving channels for you to help ensure every woman’s right to a just and healthy life.
• Join a Donor Council
Learn more about the Leadership Council
Learn more about the Young Leaders
• Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, send your donation to:International Women's Health Coalition 333 Seventh Avenue, 6th Floor New York, NY 10001
• Donate by Phone
To donate by phone, call 212-979-8500, ext. 280
Donations at all levels make a difference.
• $100 enables a girl to spend a year in a safe space building her self-esteem, learning how to say no to sexual coercion, and honing skills to advocate for her own right to health information and services.
• $500 helps a partner organization to implement a program for three months that empowers teenage girls to resist early marriage.
• $1,000 brings an emerging leader to New York to learn to advocate for health and human rights at the United Nations, and change policies that will benefit tens of thousands of others like her.
• $5,000 jump-starts an innovative campaign to reform restrictive abortion laws and save women's lives.
• $25,000 empowers IWHC to provide direct financial and professional support to a partner organization that works to ensure health services for poor, rural, or indigenous women.